Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All over, Rover

Sub of the Day for the last couple of nights has been great, tea cooking after a long day of concentration wasn't on the cards. Tonight.... who knows! It's all over, and finished satisfactorily, so it's back to work tomorrow.

The ridiculous idea of erecting a copycat sign on Wellington's hills was pointed out to me by The Morgue and at first I thought it was some sort of misunderstanding or joke. Truly it isn't ....
How soon are the next Wellington Council elections?

It was so nice to start the last few days a bit later than usual! And the concentration required was on something so totally different from my usual matters requiring concentration that in fact it was quite refreshing. Some of the subject matter certainly wasn't, but overall, I'll accept my civic duty to be part of the jury pool next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share!