Thursday, January 28, 2010

3BT for today

I woke up this morning about 6.15, opened the windows, made a cup of tea and went back to bed and listened to the stillness and the birds waking and chattering. Loverly!

A phone call at 8 am. to say the insulation installers would be arriving, which they did at 8:00:34! Must have been right outside! Made them muffins, cos I could (and cos the job is already paid for - sometimes I think if I make muffins and tradesmen sit down for half an hour, I get charged for the extra time rather than if they'd gone back to the depot for their cuppa), the guys up in the ceiling said the smell was awesome up there! I shall be warmer in winter and cooler in summer - nice young men, one reminded me of my son, down to the port-hole in the ear.

The sight of my pruned lemon tree - poor sad unproductive tree, which has been SO fruitful. Hopefully this marks the start of a new burst of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Please share!